8.27.2009

birthday weekend - part 2

saturday we woke up at my aunt's
and she surprised us both with berry birthday smoothies.

and french omelets, shaken not stirred.
{as illustrated below}

so yummy.

that night after driving home
we stayed at a lovely inn.

where ry had the prettiest roses waiting for me.

and he let me take a long bath with my favorite bath salts.
and while i soaked i read emma.
and he picked us up pineapple rice & curry.
from our favorite thai restaurant.

and the hotel soaps were so beautiful,
and smelled of sumptuous mint.

and we brought our favorite game.
which i had to win in order to open each one of my presents.
in reality i opened them all after winning the first game.
{we couldn't take the suspense.}

and now i am 28.
and don't feel nearly wise enough to qualify.

4 comments:

  1. oh Kamin is our favorite Thai restaurant as well. It's a nice little Logan treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know, so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad we had the pleasure of your company on your birthday! It was fun pretending to be Julia Child shaking those french omelettes (sp?) to perfection.
    And aren't drive in movies fun?
    I love how you make EVERYTHING look like fun! You have such a fun blog. I love it and love catching up on you and your life. You need to come again soon.
    Tonight for RS we are having a "favorite things" evening where we are supposed to bring and talk about all of our favorites...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am so glad too. it was so fun, and delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...