4.09.2010


lewis carroll's written conversation between alice & cat
sounds freakishly like my most recent prayers.

`Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?'
`That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,'
said the Cat.
`I don't much care where--' said Alice.
`Then it doesn't matter which way you go,' said the Cat.

i find myself relating very well to alice.
because i too would like to know which way i ought to go from here.
and yet i remain uncertain of where exactly i want to end up.
i suppose that means it's time for reevaluation.
time to redetermine where i would like to find myself in the upcoming years.
and from there {i hope} the path will reveal itself.
because if i can figure out where i want to be,
then i can discover how to get there.

2 comments:

  1. oh oh oh I know!!! Come to Ohio! :O) As you stated earlier, we do have a house for you to stay in.... (i'm adding this part)....while you house hunt! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay kera, we will keep ohio in mind while making any major decisions!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...