6.09.2011

Double Rainbow



On my way home from the grocery store I spotted a rainbow.
On closer inspection I discovered it was in fact a double rainbow.
It was all I could do to not burst into tears shouting:
 "A double rainbow! I can't believe it's a double rainbow!"
But I did however, like any self-respecting rainbow lover, follow it to the end.
I found it situated at the base of this vibrant green backdrop of rolling hills,
Stretched out across a gloriously pink sky.
A sight to behold!
And as I was snapping photos on my phone from inside the dry car between swipes of the windshield,
I encountered fellow pot-of-gold seekers at this very spot.
They too, of course, were also snapping away.




Did you fellow Logan-ites also catch a glimpse?


2 comments:

  1. Double rainbow all the way across the sky.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double rainbows are pretty neat :) Awesome pictures of it!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog--you're welcome to check it out!
    http://agnesandamy.blogspot.com/2011/06/summer-giveaway-i-think-yes-open.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...