2.17.2012

Weekend Approaching




Friday came so fast this week!
Midweek holidays do speed the week along don't they?
I've got my hopes up that this weekend will include some sushi (I've got such a craving), watching something at the movie theatre (I love being at the theatre), and surviving our talks in church this sunday (I always, always get butterflies when I speak in public, it's absolutely inevitable).
Also, it has been brought to my attention (thanks Kate) that it is a long weekend. Did everyone know that? I had no clue! I hope something fun works itself out for Monday. Some sort of adventure, up in the mountains maybe...





1 comment:

  1. Leah, I have been looking forward to your talks since you told me about them. I know you will do amazing. Also that fondue looks so scrumptious! Loved Galentines Day. Thank you for being such a wonderful and gracious hostess.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...