3.29.2012

Writing on a Tree



If you walk out our front door and head south you will eventually find yourself in one of the most beautiful cemeteries I have ever seen. It is filled with trees and pinecones and even occasional deer.
I love it there. 
I spend enough time in that cemetary that I feel like I know it backwards and forwards. 
But I am always stumbling across something completely new.
A headstone made entirely out of lego by the father of a young son who died when he was six.
A bench formed out of stones. 
The lady statue who looks like she is weeping in the early mornings.
Names of people I know.
Today it was this little inscription on a heart shaped knot in a tree.
I must have passed this very tree at least a hundred times, and today was the first time I've seen it.


I hope 1 
Day we will 
Be more then just 
firends.



Bad grammar and all, it reads like poetry.




1 comment:

  1. this is charming. i want a picture of this in my house. (i am not kidding!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...