2.10.2014

New Years 2014



This year is speeding along at an unprecedented pace!
After ringing in the new year with games, and laughter, and hors d'oeuvre's and bubbly with our good buds, Ryan and I finalized some goals for the year.
And then we secured them in a little wooden box purchased as Michaels to be used as our new and only new years tradition, a time capsule.
We threw a couple pictures of the festivities in there, our fortunes from the cookies that accompanied the Chinese food, and a sheet with all our goals written out so we can congratulate ourselves on how well we did next year. 
It's a lovely tradition - if I do say so myself - and I'm sorry I didn't think of starting it years ago.
This year we have a couple different areas of focus, but my main one is to wear my seat belt.
It's true. I've just always been really terrible at it.
Spending 18 months in Romania where seat belts are practically nonexistent didn't help things at all.
So this is the year I turn things around.
It seems like a good idea seeing as how this is also the year we become parents.
Gotta' set a good example and all that.
Yup, it's going to be a pretty fantastic year for the Reigles, I can feel it in my bones! 


2 comments:

Tell me what you think about that...