9.15.2010

back to school.

i have returned to school.
this time as a graduate student.
and i'd like it documented that i love it.
that i can't wait to go to class every afternoon.
that i find myself at times (over) eagerly leaning forward over my desktop.
and frequently cannot write quite fast enough to get everything i want to retain down on paper.
it's also busy. and can be difficult.
but in a really incredible awesome way.
an exciting tingly way.
and for me it only ever really feels like fall when i'm walking to and from class and purchasing new supplies.
so i love that too. the return of a season.
welcome back autumn!

2 comments:

  1. Leah will you send me your email? I want to get in touch with you! Mine is mercedeswhite@gmail.com

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...