5.30.2011

Memorial Day


We woke up to snow this morning.
Just 2 days before June. 
Here's proof:


But we determined not to let that spoil our day.
Instead of picnics, and swimming, and barbecues, we opted for dinner & a movie.
It was delightful indeed!
We saw Thor (not too bad - despite the dreadful title) but have no picture evidence of it.
Then we tried out a little place in smithfield for which we have a lot of photographic evidence. 





 




A delightful place.
Company of good friends. 
Perfection in the form of breadsticks.
Mmmm-hmmm!


And my favorite picture of the day.
Because Heather clearly loves to get her picture taken!

3 comments:

  1. with the beautiful weather we are having today, it's so surreal to think that there was snow on the ground yesterday... crazy Utah spring.

    Good ol' Callaways. I forgot how much I enjoyed those breadsticks, thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha!! :) thanks leah :) ps i'll steal some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bread sticks were my all time favorite. I loved 'em! Let us know when you go - we'll join you. :) And you are so welcome Heather, I seriously love that picture!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...