3.07.2011

write it down so I don't forget.


Image found here.

And now I am dreaming of sitting in the shade of a large tree.
the grass tickling my legs, and nowhere else to be.
With either a ridiculously worn and full notebook in hand - with just a single page left to fill,
or a notebook that is brand new with crisp blank pages.
And of course my favorite pen.
And lots of time to just think, and write, and slowly fall in and out of sleep.

If only it weren't for all this snow . . .


*I especially love rule number one.

2 comments:

  1. Leah... you are so talented... in so many ways. I can get my point across when I talk, but you... for example, when you write... just this thought - while possibly a simple notion to you, is so elegant... its almost like music. Just thought I'd say thank you for sharing, and thank you for being such an elegant lady. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the sweetest comment ever!! Thank you so much Becky, that is so nice of you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...