3.15.2010

"If you're going to San Francisco. . ."

That's the song that seems to be on repeat in my head these days.
And that might just be because we are.
Or we did.
Well we are there. (or is it here?)
What I am trying to say is this week adventure finds us in the beautiful city of San Francisco.
And we arrived on train.
And this is our first official holiday since our honeymoon.
(excluding trips home. And Vegas.)
we are both more excited than words can say.
So we will try to convey this enthusiasm through pictures once we arrive home.
Be excited, be very excited!
Or not, but at least know that we really are.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a getaway together! We haven't done that since our honeymoon, I think it's about time! :) I'm glad it's finally stopped raining in time for your trip too! Can't wait to see pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think about that...